Hello! Thanks for choosing Bonhamtown Pharmacy to be your COVID-19 vaccine provider. Being a local independent pharmacy, we are proud to serve the community.
We have both Moderna Covid-19 Vaccines and Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines.
Be sure to bring your state issued ID/drivers license and your **prescription** insurance card. Please make sure "RxBIN, RxPCN, RxGrp" are on the card, otherwise it is likely to be your medical card that cannot be used in the pharmacy.
If you do not have insurance, you will still receive your vaccine as long as you are eligible, more info will be collected for the governmental funding to cover for you at the appointment.
Covid-19 Vaccine booster shot available.
**Important Please Read**
- Please choose a time slot to book your appointment for the Covid-19 vaccine, walk-ins are welcome for Covid-19 vaccine (1st, 2nd, Booster Shot).
- Be sure to bring your state issued ID/drivers license, insurance card and proof eligibility. This may include your work ID, pay stub, letter from employer, etc.
- If you are over the age of 65, please bring your Medicare Part B card. This is the red, white and blue card.
- This booking does NOT guarantee you will recieve a Covid-19 vaccine. Vaccine will be administered based on a confirmation of eligibility as well as vaccine supply.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so as soon as possible.
- Please note that you will need to schedule your second dose approximately four weeks from your appointment! You can schedule this appointment at the time of your visit.